Contact us today!
301-249-0220 or Email
Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center, Inc. (HPALC) Senior Community in Prince Georges County Maryland is a licensed care center located in Woodmore South Subdivision of Mitchellville with 8,000 square feet of living space for adults of all ages.
Hunters Professional Senior Community in Prince Georges County is located on a one-acre lot nestled within colorful crape myrtles and picturesque views. The grounds of our Prince Georges Senior Community are elegantly landscaped with beautiful trees, shrubs and seasonal plantings. Our serene senior home in Prince Georges County Maryland is meant to be a place of comfort for seniors in need of assistance with daily activities.
Our superior focus is on the wellness of each individual family member, while also tailoring a plan of senior community assistance that is geared toward independence. The HPALC senior community in Prince Georges MD is located close to a commute from Baltimore-Washington Parkway, so your loved ones are readily accessible and living nearby.
Top Senior Community in Prince Georges County Maryland:
Pledge and Purpose
- As a top Prince Georges senior community, HPALC is dedicated to making your loved ones stay as comfortable and rewarding as possible.
- HPALC focuses on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance.
- HPALC's motto is 'Service Excellence'.
- HPALC believes in the keeping the mind, body and spirit stimulated while embracing each day with a positive outlook.
- HPALC and our staff provide an atmosphere for our senior community residents to be treated with dignity and respect.
Award-Winning Prince Georges Senior Community Staff
Hunter's Professional Senior Community in Prince Georges County Maryland features an experienced and professional staff that understands that each senior community resident has been entrusted to our care; therefore, we carefully select professional health care providers who are dedicated to serving our residents. Our focus is on assisted living for all individuals and creating a calming senior community home in Prince Georges County MD. The safety, comfort and overall well-being of our Prince Georges County senior community residents is our primary focus. Additionally, our goal is to provide a close knit senior community in Prince Georges Maryland while ensuring that each resident is treated with respect and dignity.
Our personalized assessment, senior community assistance, and professional oversight are designed to affirm the level of care that is needed for each resident in our Prince Georges County senior community. We are aware that each individual has unique physical, social and emotional needs to be respected and accommodated. Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center and Senior Home in Prince Georges County creates a stimulating environment for our long-term and short-term residents, by doing so we offer families more peace of mind during.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Delivers Compassionate Care
Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center and Senior Community in Prince Georges County takes great responsibility for the wellness of seniors in our care. We offer a comfortable senior community in Prince Georges Maryland, and our assisted living center is invested in giving you the peace of mind you deserve. Hunter's Professional Senior Community in Prince Georges County is professional, courteous, caring, and helpful. You can trust our caring staff to support the health and wellness standards for all our patients. Most importantly, our Prince Georges County senior community staff is dedicated to ensuring that your family members receive quality support, attention and relief to live comfortably on a daily basis.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Provides:
- Three delicious, healthy meals served daily
- Weekly personal laundry (except dry-cleaning)
- Regular physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Monthly wellness visits by an on-staff, licensed nurse
- Trained senior community staff available 24 hours a day
Prince Georges County Senior Community Offers Long-Term and Short-Term Stays
Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center understands what a serious decision choosing a senior community in Prince Georges County can be, and we want to ensure that we are interested only in the wellness of each individual. We offer long-term and short-term senior community stays dependent on the family's needs as well as the needs of each individual. Our goal as a Prince Georges County senior facility is to help our patients reassert independence in their daily activities, and by that our wellness plan is catered to each individual. We are equipped for senior community living in Prince Georges County countryside along with assistance in reassessing any individual's independence needs.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Has Private-Suites and Semi-Private Suites
Our Prince Georges senior community keeps individual patients extremely comfortable providing more feelings of independence. Each Prince Georges County senior community living area is held to the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and care. We understand that the needs of each individual differ and we are invested in creating a senior community that is able to see that realized. Hunter's Professional Living Center and Senior Community in Prince Georges County MD urges personalized care that is essential to the continued health and prosperity of our patients.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Offers Beautiful Living Spaces With Access To:
- Views of the beautiful countryside in Prince Georges County Maryland
- Comfortable beds with many size options of: full, twin & extra-long size beds
- Easy to use bathrooms featuring modern tubs and showers with safety equipment support, marble counter tops, single sinks, double door cherry cabinets, tiled floors and designer mirrors and bases
- Spacious closets, beautiful window treatments and carpeted floors
- Night stands, lamps, dressers and comfortable oversized chairs
- Fully Appointed Suites with telephone, cable TV, state of the art intercoms with regulated volume controls and the highest safety standards.
- Patient Suites offer CD Systems that are linked to the intercom
Prince Georges County Senior Community Services
It is Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center's goal to give you peace of mind that your family members will be cared for in a comfortable senior community. We are an accredited senior community in Prince Georges County that is invested in the health and wellness of each individual. We know that senior homes should not stop with where you lay your head; instead HPLAC focuses on the needs of each individual whether this is where they spend their last days in a senior community or if they are still full of life in need of a little guidance. Personalized care the mission of our Prince Georges County Senior Community.
We understand that senior community residents are individuals with unique needs and preferences. We focus on wellness as well as keeping residents as independent as possible by providing tailored plans of senior community assistance in the following areas:
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming Assistance
- Dressing and Clothes Selection
- Medication Management
- Continence Management
- Help With Daily Showering or Bathing
- Socialization and Activities
- Mobility and Transferring
- Specialized senior community Services in Prince Georges Maryland
Prince Georges Senior Community Features Many Modern Amenities
Hunter's Professional Senior Community in Prince Georges County is a beautiful, comfortable senior community setting that makes residents feel comfortable and capable within. We really strive to create a living space that makes our Prince Georges senior community residents feel at community. Each Prince Georges County senior community resident can enjoy their unique interests in optimal comfort and safety.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Residents Can Look Forward To:
- Modern Kitchen: Relax and enjoy delicious meals in front of picturesque windows with a view of the expansive grounds.
- TV Lounge: Relax, socialize and watch your favorite TV show, news, sports and special events with senior community mates.
- Exercise and Dance: Join in dance and exercise activities according to each individual level of endurance and physical capability.
- Recreation Room: There are many games and activities that will peak one's interest. Sit and enjoy with fellow senior community mates.
- Deck and Grounds: Relax in the sunshine of our expansive deck. View the lovely colorful flower beds and go for a walk on the grassy green lawn. Our outdoor grill and bar make a lovely cookout in the evening sunset. Many great places to read a book.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Offers Personalized Patient Assessments
Prior to any long term or short-term senior community residency at Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center, we bring the potential resident and family members together to conduct an individualized patient assessment. Our Prince George senior community assessment helps determine the appropriate level of care and services required for each individual. This is our time to establish your trust in our investment in the care of your loved one in our Prince Georges County Senior Community.
Long-term and short-term care are available to families seeking modern accommodations in our Prince Georges County senior community. The resident's level of senior community care will be determined and assessed by a health care provider, Registered Nurse and the Assisted Living Center Manager. Each of these Licensed Maryland senior community professionals are truly interested in the comfort and care of each individual.
Admissions to Our Prince Georges County Senior Facility
An admission to Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Center is conducted seven days a week, including holidays. Prince Georges County senior community residents accepted by HPLAC must be at least 21 years of age. Maryland's countryside is the idyllic location for optimum senior community health and wellness.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Offers Fair and Affordable Rates
Hunter's Professional Assisted Living Services and senior community in Prince Georges Maryland is committed to providing residents with the highest quality senior community services at affordable rates. For more information on our rates, please contact us. Our senior community services are of the highest quality and we look forward to helping you enjoy the many benefits that our Prince Georges County senior community provides.
We offer adherence to the Medicaid Waiver program -- special populations such as the elderly, the mentally ill, and the physically and mentally disabled are covered under certain Medicaid programs in the state of Maryland. We help you decide how best to finance the care of your loved ones in our Prince Georges County senior community.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Delivers Safety, Security and 24/7 Emergency Services
At Hunter's Professional Living Center, we are committed to Service Excellence. We protect our Prince Georges County senior community residents at all times delivering the finest safety and security measures available. The safety and wellness of our Prince Georges senior community residents is guaranteed with our diligent staff and the extensive safety measures we provide at all times.
Prince Georges County Senior Community Facility Safety Measures:
- Alarm: The HPALC's security alarm system is linked to all doors and windows in our Maryland assisted living center. When the alarm is set; and in the event a window or a door is opened, the alarm will be activated. Within seconds, our 24/7 professional security company will call. In the extremely rare event that no one answers, within 30 seconds a second emergency contact is called.
- Police & Ambulance: The alarm system is programmed directly to the Prince Georges County police and emergency medical ambulatory services. These services are activated by pressing buttons throughout the center labeled 'Police' or 'Medical'.
- Intercom: Intercoms are featured in each room and on all levels of our Prince Georges Senior Community. Intercoms are linked to our CD system. The intercom affords our residents the enjoyment of listening to classical music, jazz, poems, bible reading, stories, lectures and oldies but goodies. Each Intercom has its own volume control.
- Doors: Each time a door is opened, an automated voice will announce 'door opened' or 'chime' on all levels throughout our Prince Georges senior community's intercom system.
- Smoke Detectors: Hardwired smoke detectors are located in each resident's room (with battery backup). There are additional smoke detectors on all levels of the Center.
- Sprinklers: Sprinklers are located in suites and throughout the Senior community in Prince Georges Maryland.
- Central Air and Heating Systems: The systems are maintained for weather appropriate levels for all seasons.
- Generator: In the event there is power outage, HPALC's generator will flick on in 10 seconds. The generator services the entire assisted living center with the necessary electricity needed to maintain operation.
- Grounds: HPALC grounds are maintained by a landscaping service. We have a sprinkler system that services the grounds of our Prince Georges County senior community. Our grounds are well lit and maintained by an automated timer.
Hunters Professional Services
Assisted Living Center
1908 Southwood Court
Mitchellville, MD 20721
Phone: 301-249-0220Email: email@example.com
Assisted Living Center
1908 Southwood Court
Mitchellville, MD 20721